I teach teens how to navigate the road of life so they can handle the bumps along the way with ease.
Do you worry about your teen?
As parents, we often worry if our teens will be ready for the “real world.” Think back to when you were a teen. Did you feel ready? Chances are, probably not. I think we can all agree that our teens have even more pressure and obstacles than we had. We thought they were lacking social interactions even before the pandemic and now it has been taken to a new level that has caused a lot more doubt, stress, and anxiety for them…and for you!
Lack Communication skills
Are stressed and/or have anxiety
Don’t know how to take initiative
Don’t know how to make decisions
Don’t know how to plan
Don’t know how to manage their time productively
Have conflict with others
Have peer pressure
May not be excelling in school and/or sports
Frankly, teens are just afraid to move forward!
What if there was a solution?
I believe that teens hold the keys to a greater future and can make a big impact on the world. I’m Coach Aimee. I have a deep passion for teaching teens how to navigate the road of life. As teens get empowered through coaching, they learn how to work through the roadblocks that hold them back. I have coached many adults and most have held onto emotional baggage their entire lives. Many of the thoughts that created their burdens were formed at an early age. It wasn’t due to bad parenting, so don’t blame yourself. Our minds have an amazing way of trying to trick us into thinking negative thoughts about ourselves. Even small things learned as a young person can hinder us in adulthood. Most of my adult clients carried this baggage for far too long and it was holding them back from living their happiest and most fulfilled lives. In fact, it was blocking them from moving forward and causing them unnecessary stress. My heart kept telling me that if I could coach people at an earlier age, I could show them an easier, less stressful road through adulthood. So, I followed my heart.
I developed a program to not only teach teens usable skills in the real world, but help them dig deep into their current thoughts, feelings, and actions that aren’t serving them. Teens are empowered to create more productive thoughts, which leads to feeling better and taking action. I share tools with them that they can use for the rest of their lives that will help them to overcome obstacles and look at life with a positive mindset.
My virtual group coaching program for teens helps them learn how to navigate the roadblocks in life. I energize them to see their own value and think productive thoughts that will lead them on a conscious journey with purpose, direction, and new choices.
- I believe you can’t tackle something if you don’t even realize it exists!
- I show teens how to become more aware of their thoughts, feelings, and actions so we can determine together what’s holding them back.
- During this phase, your teen will have some lightbulb and “aha” moments.
- Teens will also experience and learn self-awareness
- I give students the tools to make new, confident, and more productive choices.
- During this phase, the teens will learn new techniques they can use to overcome obstacles in every area of their life. Don’t be surprised if they show you what they’ve learned. This is a very exciting part of the process because they finally have answers and ways to move forward, which is very empowering. They often experience relief because they aren’t feeling stuck anymore.
- Teens will learn how to choose their mindset, gain confidence, be in control and learn to process through their options of how they want to show up in life.
- Through group coaching, I ask teens thought-provoking questions to get them to “really” think about who they are, what they think, how they feel, and what new choices are available for them.
- Coaching supports them in breaking through what holds them back from showing the world how awesome they are!
- Teens start seeing see new options for themselves.
- Teens start gaining more confidence and see that they are not alone in the world.
- Being in a group allows them to learn vulnerability which is often seen as a weakness, but let me tell you, it’s a huge strength.
- Teens are likely to bond with their group peers because they will go through such a unique and powerful experience together.
A life coach can help with all of this and so much more.
What Is Life Coaching?
First and foremost, a coach is your partner.
A coach will help support and guide you to be the best YOU! Together, we break down the things that stand in your way so you can move forward in all areas of your life. We work in a non-judgmental and open environment.
This may come as a surprise, but coaches don’t give advice.
What? No advice? That’s right! You have all the answers inside of you! My job as a coach is to assist you in discovering them. It is so empowering to come up with your own answers that fit for YOU! I can gently give you a little kick in the butt if you need it and will hold you accountable if that is your desire. When you decide to work with me as your Coach, we will explore what strategies work best for you.
Coaching is all about YOU and what YOU want!
Coaching is a very powerful process that creates significant results in all areas of your life. Clients overcome obstacles like never before. Book a complimentary call today to explore how coaching can help you.
Are you ready to find the best in YOU?
You are invited to book a complimentary call to see if coaching can be your answer!
For your convenience, all sessions are done over the phone.
Aimee Schlueter is a Certified Professional Coach located in Batavia, Illinois. She is ready to help support and guide you to be the best YOU! Reach out now to schedule your first complimentary appointment.